Life has changed a lot in the past months. As we stay safe at home and do our part to overcome Covid-19 together, we know hearing is important or even more so now to help us connect with the world, stay in touch with loved ones and stay active.
Our Audiologists have put together a set of online resources to better support your hearing aids needs.
This includes learning how to take care and troubleshoot hearing aid and related accessories’ issues from the comfort of your home. Wonder how to set up the TV connector to stream TV programs, videos to your hearing aids directly? How to change battery, wax filter? How to connect your smartphone to hearing aid app to personalise your hearing? Subscribe to our Youtube channel and watch the simple, step by step guide and learn how from the comfort of your home.
We invite you to subscribe to our Facebook, YouTube and Instagram to be among the first to know about our events, offers and new developments in the hearing aid technology world.
1. How to pair your Phonak hearing aid to TV connector and troubleshoot common issues
2. How to pair your hearing aid to both iPhone and ReSound Smart 3D app through Bluetooth technology https://youtu.be/16Q4vcP2bTM
3. How to pair Phonak Marvel hearing aids to phone
4. How to Pair Phonak Marvel hearing aids to “myPhonak” app
5. How to fix iPhone and Smart 3D app issues
6. How to change wax filter part 1
7. How to change wax filter – HF3, Cerushield part 2
Please feel free to reach us at hotline 6346 0858 to arrange for an in-clinic assistance’s session. Do also let us know what other contents you like to see.