The Hearing Loss ChecklistNavigation
A common problem that we see in THSG clinics is that patients who do not realise they have hearing loss and there exist effective solutions such as hearing aids , thus delaying treatment and worsening their problem.
Make sure that your hearing levels are where they should be, by simply answering “Yes” or “No” to the following questions:
Do you often have?
- Difficulty in following conversations in a noisy environment (i.e. crowded restaurant)?
- Difficulty in hearing the TV or conversations over the phone?
- The experience of hearing people speak but finding it difficult to understand the words?
- To ask others to raise their voice or come closer in order to hear them?
- Ringing sounds in your ears?
If you answered, “YES” to one or more of the above questions, we recommend consulting a qualified audiologist for a comprehensive hearing assessment.