Be a Part of Our Professional Network
THSG is a group of dedicated medical professionals working together to provide specialist hearing healthcare services to meet our patients’ needs and more.
If you value teamwork and have a passion for delivering quality hearing healthcare service to the community, we want you!
To be part of this professional network, please call us at +65 6346 0858.
Be part of our professional family
We are getting ready to embark on the next phase of growth and are looking for passionate, qualified Audiologists to join us.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide standard and advanced diagnostic and rehabilitative services along with counselling and support for patients and their families
- Provide hearing aids and assistive devices solutions from evaluation, selection, fitting to post-dispensing care
- Tinnitus counselling and management
- Develop, participate and awareness and education programs
- Keep up to date on market trends, technology development and solutions
- Handle patients’ records, public enquiries and projects
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Audiology
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant clinical patient care experience preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and engagement skills
- Good team player and able to operate independently
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other local Chinese dialects would be advantageous (in order to liaise with Chinese dialect speakers)
If you share our vision of providing quality, authentic, personalised care and wants to be a valued member of our dynamic, happy team, please email your full resume along with a photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.