We are Hiring!
We are getting ready to embark on the next phase of growth and are looking for passionate, qualified Audiologists to join us.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide standard and advanced diagnostic and rehabilitative services along with counselling and support for patients and their families
- Provide hearing aids and assistive devices solutions from evaluation, selection, fitting to post-dispensing care
- Tinnitus counselling and management
- Develop, participate and awareness and education programs
- Keep up to date on market trends, technology development and solutions
- Handle patients’ records, public enquiries and projects
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Audiology
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant clinical patient care experience preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and engagement skills
- Good team player and able to operate independently
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other local Chinese dialects would be advantageous (in order to liaise with Chinese dialect speakers)
If you share our vision of providing quality, authentic, personalised care and wants to be a valued member of our dynamic, happy team, please email your full resume along with a photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be a Part of Our Professional Network
THSG is a group of dedicated medical professionals working together to provide specialist hearing healthcare services to meet our patients’ needs and more.
If you value teamwork and have a passion for delivering quality hearing healthcare service to the community, we want you!
To be part of this professional network, please call us at +65 6346 0858.
This section aims to provide other medical professionals with audiological-related resources, so that we can work together to provide better hearing healthcare services:
Audiological Services’ Referral Form
Instructions on how to use this form:
- Click on the link above and print a copy of the form.
- Tick the type of services required for your patient.
- Call our clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Pass the signed copy to the patient to bring along for the appointment.
- Please call us if you like us to send you our referral pack.