Our Personal Data Protection Policy
Our data protection policy aims to help you understand how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data and privacy.
The Hearing Specialist Group collects data to understand your hearing needs better. This will help us improve our services and solution offerings for you, and the way we communicate and stay connected with you.
We know privacy is important to you and has outlined our data protection efforts below.
Ways we collect your information:
- When you purchase our services and/or product solutions offerings to enable us to do the needful to deliver the committed services and/or product solutions offering to you
- When you contact us for service, queries or for assistance over phone calls, emails, mails, and/or in person
- When you sign up for our alerts, mailing lists to stay connected with us
- When you respond to our promotions/contests, initiatives or request for personal data
- When you authorized a third party to disclose your personal data t us (your authorized representative”) to us
- Visit our website and various social media feeds such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
How we generally use and disclose your information:
- Performing obligations performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you including but not limited to processing your order administration and any related follow up of our services and solutions offerings, including repairs, servicing, trade-ins
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you or third parties authorised by you;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- Furnishing them to third party service providers, professional advisors and companies such as healthcare partners, products and service vendors, accountants, auditors, lawyers, credit card companies, billing organizations
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to;
- whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than what we have communicated or shared above, or which are not permitted under applicable Singapore laws and regulations. Your information will only be retained so long as there is a business or legal need.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this policy, please contact us at tel: 6346 0858 or email@example.com.
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.